We do have a Canon Image Runner Color Printer available for all your printing needs. If there is color in your document and you do not change it to black and white or grayscale it will print in color and you will be charged the price for printing in color. If you want it to print in black and white or grayscale you have to change it yourself. We do not take debit cards, credit cards or student ID's. We only take CASH for printing services. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences. Please read all notes posted beside the computers in the Computer Commons they are there for your benefit. Be mindful of what you print because YOU pay for what you print. All computers in the Computer Commons are not set to print. We have seven computers that can be used to print.
The cost for black and white is $.10 per page for single-sided printing, and $.10 per page ($.20 per sheet) for double-sided printing.
Color printing is also available at a cost of $.25 per page, and $.25 per page ($.50 per sheet) for double-sided printing.
Logging in and Printing Instructions
Logging on to the workstation:
- In order to sign in on the computers you have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE.
- Click on other user and enter your assigned User name and Password.
- After the process of preparing your desktop is complete you are able to surf the web, browse social media sited or type documents at your leisure.
- When saving documents on the computers we strongly advise using some kind of media device or you can email documents as an attachment to yourself.
****Do not sit at either of the seven printing stations to type your work.****
The printing stations:
- When sitting at the printing stations we have a time limit of five minutes, please put cellphones up until printing is complete. You will be asked to move if you are there too long.
- You have to sign in with your user name and password that has been assigned to you by the IT Department.
- Locate the document that you are desiring to print.
- Take a quick look at the document that you have just opened up.
- Send to the printer.
- When the document has printed the technician will remove from the printer.
- You pay the technician when you retrieve the printed documents.