Computer Commons Rules and Regulations
James Herbert White Library/Computer Commons
5232 14000 HWY 82 West
Itta Bena, MS 38941
Computer Commons Rules
1. ALL patrons must sign in, include your NAME, MVSU ID NUMBER and TIME entering and exiting the lab.
2. NO YOUNG CHILDREN should be at any workstation in the Computer Commons nor should they be left unattended in the Computer Commons.
3. Absolutely NO FOOD (chips, nabs, sub sandwiches etc.) or SUGARY DRINKS (soda, tea,Gatorade, etc.) allowed in the Computer Commons. Water is
4. ALL Information must be saved to some type of storage device, it will be deleted from the computers.
5. NO CELLULAR PHONES are to be on in the Computer Commons. They should be on vibrate, silent or off.
6. EXCESSIVE NOISE will result in immediate dismissal from the lab.
7. Computer settings are not to be changed in any way.
8. NO BILLS larger than a $5 bill will be accepted. We do not keep change for large bills.
9. Be mindful of your volume when playing music; there are students who are doing work and don’t want to hear your music.
10. No horseplaying in the Computer Commons; this is not elementary school.
11. There is a fee for printing services; $.10 for one-sided black and white and $.20 for two-sided black and white documents; $.25 for one-sided color
and $.50 for two-sided printing.
*****PLEASE PUSH YOUR CHAIRS UP WHEN GETTING UP TO LEAVE THE COMPUTER COMMONS.*******
Computer Commons Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
Sunday 2:00pm - 9:45pm
Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 9:45pm
Friday 7:30am - 6:45pm
Saturday 10:00am - 3:45pm
Summer Break Schedule2016
To be posted soon
The Computer Commons closes 15 minutes before the library closes.