Reference Service Standards
- All users will be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect by library staff
- Knowledgeable and well-trained staff will provide information to library users that is accurate and comprehensive
- Every effort will be made to make each reference interaction as simple and enjoyable as possible
All library patrons are expected to follow the library decorum policies. This includes
- No cell phones usage in any public service area of the library
- No eating or drinking in any public service area of the library
- No loud talking in any public servcie area of the library
- No playing music in any public service area of the library
Patrons are asked to use their cell phones in the lobby on the 2nd or 1st floor foyer.
Patrons are allowed to bring bottled water for drinking. However the no food or drinks (sugary drinks) policy still remains in effect.